Study abroad with scholarship
To study in Canada but have concerns about your financial situation, please contact us. Although studying abroad in Canada is one of the most cost-effective options, keeping track of all of the associated fees is a time-consuming task. It’s recommended to apply for a scholarship in Canada for Indian students if you’re dealing with these challenges.
An abundance of financial aid is available from both public and private sources, including Canadian universities and other educational institutions. You may achieve your ambition of studying abroad if you win the scholarships being offered., For those of you who have always wanted to study in Canada, let’s get started by exploring some of the scholarships available to Indian students in Canada
(link to https://orientspectra.com/study-in-canada/.)
- York University is one of the most sought-after universities in Canada for scholarships. International Scholarships for Students
- Lester B. Pearson is a The University of Toronto’s International Scholarship Program
- University of the Rockies Scholarships for International Students at the University
- Vancouver Island University International Student Scholarships
- Canada’s Vanier brand Scholarships for Post-Graduate Study
- Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of Manitoba
- The Ontario Graduate Scholarship and other Master’s Programs are eligible for the President’s Award.
- Grant Jared J.
- The Hani Zeini Scholarships.
- The Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship
- The QS Erasmus Undergraduate Research Scholarship
- Canada-India: University of Alberta Excellence Scholarship for the First Year
- a scholarship program for women technologists
These scholarships are available to CCSE graduate students
- Premio Carleton Scholarships
- Distinguished Scholarships for World Leaders from the City of Winnipeg, Canada
- A scholarship to study abroad at Humber College
- Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada
Here are some of the most famous and well-known scholarships in Canada for students who are interested in getting a UG degree.
- Scholarships for international students at York University.
- The Lester Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto
- The International Entrance Scholarship for the University of Calgary
- Humber College Scholarships for International Students
- International Scholars Program of the City of Winnipeg
- Prestigious Scholarships at Carleton University
- British Columbia Scholarships for International Students at the University of the Fraser Valley
Scholarships for International Students at York University
From $1,000 CAD to 35,500 CAD in scholarship funds (which is 57,650 INR to 20,46,545 INR)
Application Deadline: 1st of February, 2022
York University awards the World Champion of Tomorrow Scholarships and International Entrance Scholarships with distinction to foreign students who are able to pursue bachelor’s degree programs. The Global Leader of Tomorrow will award $80,000 for four years, while International Entrance Scholarships will grant $1.40, 000 for four years.
- To study in Canada, candidates must first get study permission from the government.
- York University only accepts candidates who have applied directly to the university.
- Accomplished academics with a minimum A grade or its equivalent
At the University of Toronto, the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program
This includes tuition and fees, living expenses, lodging/airfare/transportation costs, health insurance, and the application process.
The University of Toronto’s Lester B. Pearson Foreign Scholarship Program is designed to recognize international students who have shown exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are viewed as role models by their peers. Particular attention is paid to the impact that students have on their school and community, as well as their potential to adapt to the global community.
This yearly award recognizes outstanding high school students from throughout the globe, including those studying in Canadian high schools while on an exchange program. This is the most sought-after and successful foreign student scholarship at the University of Toronto. Lester B. Pearson Scholars are awarded to a maximum of 37 students each year.
- High school seniors are eligible to apply.
Incoming International Students at the University of Calgary are eligible for an International Entrance Scholarship
Scholarship Cost: CAD $15,000, or Rs. 8,13,450 in Indian currency
The deadline for submitting a scholarship application is N/A.
For Indian students, the University of Calgary provides a stipend from the Canadian government. With a stellar academic record, this is one of the most coveted scholarships in Canada.
As a condition of receiving a scholarship, applicants must have a strong academic and extracurricular record. Every year for the four years, students will get a total of $60,000, which works out to $15,000.
- To be eligible, applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- There is a 3.20 GPA requirement to be eligible for the scholarship
British Columbia's prestigious University Scholarships for international students
Scholarship Amount: $16,000-$20,000 CAD (renewable for up to 3 years)
Applications for scholarships must be submitted by this date.
The University of British Columbia awards more than CAD 200 million in scholarships, honors, scholarships, grants,, and loans each year to recognize the achievements and talents of its present and future students. Students at the University of British Columbia received CAD 325.9 million in financial aid for the 2018-19 academic year. British grants, scholarships and bursaries have been a major source of funding for the University for a number of years.
- n the recruiting status of the institution, 20% of undergraduates and 53% of graduate students received research funding from Canada’s University of British Columbia.
Graduate Scholarship Programs in Canada
Financial planning, in particular for graduate programs, is a difficult problem to solve. The following is a list of the most popular scholarships in Canada for students who want to study at the post-secondary level.
- Outstanding Achievement in Graduate Studies at Waterloo
- The University of Calgary Graduate Award
- Research Awards from the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation
- Scholarship awards from Vanier Canada
- Graduate Fellowships offered by the University of Manitoba.
Graduate Scholarships: Vanier Canada
Funding: The three-year scholarships are worth $50,000 each. This is roughly 37,00,000 Indian rupees (USD) . The 16th of September, 2022 will be the last day to submit an application
The Vanier CGS company is offering this scholarship to overseas students in order to provide them access to top-notch educational opportunities in Canada. It is anticipated that about 166 scholarships, each worth $50,000, would be given out to deserving students over a three-year period.
There can be only one Canadian institution that nominates a candidate.
MBA scholarships in Canada
- Scholarships for Indian MBA students are plentiful in Canada.
- Canadian MBA from the Haskayne School of Business Scholarships
- Canadian Scholarships for an Ivey MBA
- Scholarships for MBAs in Alberta
- The Sauder School of Business’s Scholarship
- Scholarships at the Rotman School of Management
- Scholarships for the Schulich School of Business
- Scholarships for Undergraduates
- a scholarship for postgraduate study in Ontario
- Study Abroad with a Financial Institution like Scotiabank
- Award of the Robert Krembil Merit Scholarship
- The Tanna H. Schulich MBA Admissions Scholarship Program
- Graduate Business Administration (MBA) Scholarship Seymour Schulich
- Graduate Fellows in the Arts and Sciences
We hope that after reading this article about scholarship in canada without ielts or scholarship in canada with ielts, you are ready to apply for the institution of your choice. Please contact one of our experts for assistance if you have any questions about the application process or would like to learn more about scholarships available in the nation of your choosing.